A significant percentage of the Haitian population is undernourished. With generous contributions from our supporters, Life Connection Mission has fed thousands most in danger of starvation, such as children and the elderly in community feeding programs.
A staple of our mission outreach involves the staple of the Haitian diet: rice and beans. Jesus said, “For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat.” Our supporters help us combat hunger, share the love of Christ, and bring hope to our Haitian neighbors, one bag of rice at a time. Please donate to support a Haitian family with the simple contribution of a bag of rice.
Rice and beans is a staple of the Haitian diet and a staple of our mission outreach. Jesus said, “For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat.”
Our school feeding program provides a nutritious meal to every student each school day. Help us continue to offer free school meals with your generous gift.
A significant percentage of the Haitian population is undernourished. With your contributions, we can host a feeding program for those most in need.
Life Connection Mission's other feeding-based initiatives include:
- Our school feeding program, which provides a nutritious meal to every student each school day. In some cases, this is the only daily meal the child will receive.
- Donations of farm animals like chickens and goats to provide an important source of food, from eggs to milk to meat, as well as life-sustaining micro-industries for their owners and their families.
- Food distributions during disaster events, such as hurricanes, flooding, and earthquakes.
- Contributions to other established missions and orphanages in Montrouis.
- Visiting mission teams host "parties" for children in the community.
- Extending our love and hope to the poorest of the poor living in the mountains and the homeless who have found "shelter" in an abandoned building
- Supporting Pastor Moleus, pastor of New Life in Christ (LCM's supported church) with a Sunday lunch program
- Gifting neighbors rice and bean bags to help with their families' needs.
- Visiting and nourishing the imprisoned.
Other Opportunities to Make a Difference!
"If you can't feed a hundred people, then just feed one."
Blessed Mother Teresa